WE will be kicking off the Leasing Broker Conference with analysis of the previous day’s Budget.
Nigel Morris, motor tax expert at MHA MacIntyre Hudson – the chartered accountant, tax and business advisory firm – will be looking at Chancellor Hammond’s speech made in Parliament the day before on November 22.
Nigel will be picking apart the contents of the Chancellor’s red attaché case, and helping you understand better the implications to businesses and individuals of the Chancellor’s announcements, particularly in relation to the automotive industry.
An expert in company car fleet consulting as well as salary sacrifice, Nigel is a true expert in his field, having worked previously at PwC, Deloitte LLP, and KPMG. Nigel was also co-founder of Fleet Innovations – a mileage data capture business – and started his working life as an Inspector of Taxes for HMRC.
The Leasing Broker Federation’s Ralph Morton commented:
“I’m delighted that Nigel can join us to deliver what will be an insightful talk on the Chancellor’s Budget. Nigel has a clarity of thought and level of expertise that will be valued by all conference attendees.”
Nigel joins a strong line up of speakers assembled for the conference:
- Philipp Schartau, EY’s director for Strategy – Mobility Innovation & Growth, will be talking about the forthcoming mobility market, what role brokers can play in it and the company’s new Tesseract mobility product, which allows fractional vehicle ownership underpinned by blockchain technology.
- Matthias Wellers, from powertrain specialists AVL, will consider what products you will be selling in the future as the development of electrified vehicles accelerates.
- Iain Macbeth is a key thought leader at Transport for London. Iain will be talking about future access to cities – will diesels be allowed? What should you be advising customers?
- Scott Gairns, managing director of Sophus3, will be discussing how getting the best finance deal is becoming more important than the car itself.
- Felipe Munoz, a market analyst with JATO Dynamics, will be talking about the hot market sectors for 2018.
- GDPR – what does it mean for you – David Topping, cyber and information security expert and British Standards author
- Going green – how can you transition customers? – Karl Anders, Nissan national EV fleet manager
- Full conference details can be found here: Confronting market challenges.
To book your place at the Conference – use this form: