THE LBF TRAINING HUB IS DESIGNED TO DELIVER USEFUL, RELEVANT AND VALUE-ADDING TRAINING COURSES TO ALL LEASING BROKER STAFF, WHETHER THEY WORK IN SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, OPERATIONS, FINANCE OR SENIOR MANAGEMENT.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OFFER: A free half hour training consultation to establish short and medium term objectives.
The courses have been created to specifically focus on the Automotive Leasing sector, with some courses carrying a recognised training accreditation.
What does it do?
- The training hub will provide the support to enhance the knowledge, skills and behaviours of our members employees.
- Topic areas are split between two distinct areas:
- Industry specific (Taxation, Corporate and Personal funding products and Fleet Electrification)
- Business skills (Sales, Customer Service, Personal Development, Leadership and Management)
- Offers externally accredited programmes (currently leadership and management)
- Open schedule of courses or in-house options available for larger groups where the training can be tailored to organisations
- Utilises trainers who are subject matter experts in their specific field of delivery
- Class sizes will be limited to no more than 10 delegates a time to ensure an effective learning environment.
What will it provide and what will it do for your company?
- Equip your staff with the correct knowledge and skills to effectively support your customers on an advisory basis
- Improved efficiency and therefore productivity thus leading to better profitability
- Creates a standardised approach within teams
- Raises the ability to respond effectively to change
- Boost morale and employee engagement
- Reduces staff turnover and therefore saves on recruitment costs
Click below to find out more about Industry and Business specific training